How to use Codestyling localization?
1. Install the plugin and activate it
2. Go to tools -> localization
3. Select "themes" to see available themes for translation. If your language does not appear under your theme, click "Add new language", select your language and click create .po file.
4. Click rescan and start scan
5. Click "Edit"
6. You can use search box for text you want to translate. By default the search box is case sensitive7. Add translated text(s) and after you are done, click generate mo-file.