- Login to the Envato / Themeforest account from which your purchased our theme.
- Next, you need to generate a token on the Envato API site. Click on the >Generate A Personal Token link.
- Enter a name in the Token Name field. We recommend using the domain name, so that it will be easy to remember and associate with your site (eg. anpsthemes.com).
- Under the Permissions Needed section, make sure the following checkboxes are checked:
- View Your Envato Account Username,
- Download Your Purchased Items,
- List Purchases You’ve Made,
- Verify Purchases You’ve Made.
- Make sure the Terms and Conditions checkbox is checked and click on Create Token.
- A popup showing your Personal Token should now open. Copy and save your Personal Token to a safe place and log into your website's WordPress admin dashboard.
- Install the Envato Market plugin under Appearance - Install Plugins.
- Navigate to Envato Market inside the WordPress admin area.
- Paste in the previous copied Personal Token under Global OAuth Personal Token - Token.
- Once you click on Save Changes you should see a list of all your themes.
- New updates will be available under Dashboard - Updates.
Automatic Updating Print
Modified on: Thu, 2 Feb, 2017 at 2:31 PM
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.