First, we would like to thank you for purchasing our theme!
You need to have an account on our support portal to submit a ticket.
Go to https://anpsthemes.freshdesk.com/support/signup and enter your "Full name" and "Email".
Once submitted, you will get an account activation email. Follow the steps in the email and log in to your account.
When you log in, you are redirected to the homepage of our portal. Here you can see the Knowledge base with frequent questions.
If you cannot find your solution in the documentation or in the Knowlege base, click on "New support ticket" in the top right corner.
- Requester: your email address. This field is automatically filled in by our portal.
- Subject: write a short description of the issue
- Product: select the theme you are using. Note that some themes have similar names (eg. Constructo, Construction).
- WordPress login information: providing access to your WordPress dashboard can help us find a solution much faster. In many cases, it is very helpful for us to log in and see the problem, especially if we cannot re-create the issue on our testing server. Don't worry, your login info is only visible to our agents. Please provide the URL to your site, username, and password.
- Purchase code: the purchase code allows us to verify your purchase and can be found inside your Themeforest account. Check our Where can I find my Purchase Code article for more information.
- Theme version: the currently installed theme version. You can see the version number in Appearance - Theme Options in the top left corner. Example: Version: 1.0.5
- Description: a detailed explanation of the issue/question. Provide as much information as possible. Providing links, screenshots and videos can help us understand the issue/question much better. Don't worry about explaining the issue in too much detail.